Hardware & PC Forum | Forum | Hardware | Overclocking | Kaufberatung

Normale Version: How can i fix this?
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hey everyone, I'm experiencing some vibration from the drive shaft of my car. It usually happens when I accelerate. Does anyone know what could be causing this and how I can fix it?
Vibration from the drive shaft can be caused by a few things. One common cause is that the drive shaft might be out of balance. Have you checked for any visible damage or if any weights have come off? Another thing to check is the center support bearing if your vehicle has one. Over time, they can wear out and cause vibrations. Also, if you've had any recent work done on your vehicle, like suspension or transmission work, the drive shaft might not have been reinstalled correctly.
I had a similar issue a few months ago. In my case, it was caused by worn-out universal joints (U-joints). You might want to inspect the U-joints for any play or wear. If they're bad, replacing them could solve the vibration problem. I can suggest you to clamp the weights on temporarily. And there are also many other things which you can do while making your drive shaft balancing thing
it is very interesting
thanks a lot